Signal Sense supplies batteries designed for UPS standby power systems by MK Battery. The batteries are absorbed glass mat, valve-regulated, lead-acid battery technology with advanced design and manufacturing including IPF technology. MK Battery’s Sealed Gel Batteries are the standard by which all other gel batteries are measured. MK Battery is one of the largest sealed lead acid battery suppliers worldwide.
- Sealed Absorbed Glass Mat technology. Valve-regulated for efficient recombination
- AGM technology eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes, and spills.
- Exclusive IPF® Technology (individual plate formation) optimizes power capacity, cell consistency, and long-term reliability.
- Flame arresting, low pressure, self-sealing valves are 100% factory tested.
- Over 250 quality ontrol checks through ISO 901 and ISO 14001.
- Long service life even in the most challenging environments.
- UL recognized component.
- Made in USA with U.S. and Imported Materials.
- 100% recyclable at end of life.
Signal Sense battery harnesses are for UPS System Batteries. Three products are available.
- 8AWG type MTW / THHN
rate 105°C, 600V, FT-1, VW-1.
- Provided in red and black
- Anderson Power Products,
SB-50 rated 120A, 600V,
- Ring terminals
- Battery post covers
- Molex Connectors – model 42816 and 42818
- Custom harness to double battery string upon request
SSDC1000 – 24v
4 Connection Points
SSDC1500 – 36v
6 Connection Points
SSDC1500 – 48v
8 Connection Points